APC Smart-UPS RT 15kVA 12KWatts RM 230V UPS + Network Manage Card SURT15KRMXLI
UPS only - no batteries included. 1 x APC Smart-UPS RT 15kVA 12KWatts RM 230 V UPS SURT15KRMXLI. 1 x APC AP9619 Network Manage Card EM 10/100 Base-T. Serial connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power. Temperature-compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.Automatic internal bypass - Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault. Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging. Scalable runtime - Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed. Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions.
Flash upgradeable firmware - Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP. Rack/Tower convertible - Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment. Plug-and-Play external batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS. Frequency and voltage regulation - Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery. Input power factor correction - Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out. Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances. Resettable circuit breaker - Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. Generator compatible - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used. Output power capacity - 12.0 KWatts / 15.0 kVA.
Max Configurable Power (Watts) - 12.0 KWatts / 15.0 kVA. Nominal Output Voltage - 230V.Output Voltage Note - Configurable for 380 : 400 or 415 V 3 Phase nominal output voltage. Output Voltage Distortion - Less than 5%. Output Frequency (sync to mains) - 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz user adjustable +/- 0.1.
(8) IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup). (1) Hard Wire 3-wire (H N + G) (Battery Backup).(2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup). Bypass - Built-in Static Bypass, Internal Bypass (Automatic and Manual), Optional External Bypass. Nominal Input Voltage - 230V , 400V 3PH. Input frequency - 40-70 Hz (auto sensing). Input Connections - Hard Wire 3 wire (1PH+N+G), Hard Wire 5-wire (3PH + N + G). Input voltage range for main operations - 160-280V. Input Total Harmonic Distortion - Less than 5% for full load.
Other Input Voltages - 220, 240. Maximum Input Current - 90.0A.
Input Power Factor at Full Load - 0.95. Interface Port(s) - DB-9 RS-232 , RJ-45 10/100 Base-T , Smart-Slot.
Pre-Installed SmartSlot Cards - AP9631. Control panel - Multi-function LCD status and control console. Audible Alarm - Audible and visible alarms : configurable delays. Emergency Power Off (EPO) - Yes.
- Surge Energy Capacity: 5000VA
- Voltage Compatibility: 110V
- Max. Voltage-Amps: 5000VA
- Brand: APC
- MPN: SURT15KRMXLI AP9619
- Type: Enterprise/Data Center UPS
- Model: APC Smart-UPS RT 15kVA RM 230V
- Max. Wattage: 4500W
- Waveform Type: Sine wave
- Input Connections: Hard Wire 3 wire (1PH+N+G), Hard Wire 5-wire (3PH
- UPS Runtime: 8.3 min (12000 Watts) 22.3 min (6000 Watts)
- Features: Network Manageable
- Topology: Double Conversion Online